Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value. Windows Server 2012 brings our company’s experience building and operating public clouds to the server platform for private clouds. The new licensing and packaging makes it easier to manage workloads in highly virtualized public and private cloud environments.
Windows Server 2012 will move to a consistent licensing model and will have common features enabling the reduction of editions. Both Standard and Datacenter editions provide the same set of features; the only thing that differentiates the editions is the number of Virtual Machines (VMs). A Standard edition license will entitle you to run up to two VMs on up to two processors (subject to the VM use rights outlined in the Product Use Rights document). A Datacenter edition license will entitle you to run an unlimited number of VMs on up to two processors. All features that are available in the Datacenter edition are also available in the Standard edition, including high availability features like failover clustering. The only difference between the two editions will be virtualization rights.
- Server virtualization – with hyper-v in windows server 2012, it is easier than ever for organisations to gain cost savings from virtualization
- networking – provides an array of new and enhanced features that help reduce networking complexity while facilitating more efficient and cost-effective networking management
- remote access – offers several ways to provide more efficient, secure, remote access to applications, data, or even an entire desktop environment
- identity and security – makes it easier for administrators to configure, manage, and monitor users, resources, and devices to ensure proper security and access
- storage and availability – can help you manage the balance between delivering capacity on demand while managing operational overhead and controlling capital expenditures
- server management – offers excellent total cost of ownership as an integrated platform with comprehensive, multiserver manageability
- web and application platform – provides enormous flexibility for hosting web-based applications on-premises and in the cloud
These specifications are needed before you download Server 2012 Standard:
- CPU: 1.4GHZ or faster
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- OS Drive: 480GB SSD RAID 1 or better
- Available Disk Space: 32 GB
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Drive
Why buy from WareDeLuxe™?
- Genuine resellers of Microsoft softwares & other major brands.
- All products guaranteed authentic with manufacturer & hassle-free money back guarantee.
- Speedy & efficient service to get you up & running in minutes.
- Free Technical support from highly experienced specialists with every purchase.
- Price beat guarantee on all products to ensure you receive the best deal possible.
- 100% SECURE CHECKOUT – 256-Bit SSL Enabled Secure Checkout with TLS 1.2 Encryption. 3D Secure – Verified by Visa, Master Passed.
This item does not contain a disc; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below. NOTE: If you already have the software installed, you may activate simply by entering the key.
1.You will receive your product key, installation guide, and download link via email within 5 minutes up to 3 hours.
2.Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
3.Complete the installation via installation guide supplied in the details email.
4.Activate the product online.